REALTOR®After leaving a successful career as a federal Lobbyist in Washington, D.C., Delanne has become a Realtor with Sand Dunes Real Estate. She has gotten to know the Emerald Coast over the last several years while commuting to our Nation's Capitol. Her skill sets, including negotiating, translate well into assisting buyers and sellers achieve their dreams in this incredible setting.
Some of her favorite places to enjoy on the Emerald Coast are:
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club - dining and pool with a view of beach and gorgeous golf course.
- Deer Lake State Park - hidden gem
- Choctawhatchee Bay - everything from standup paddling, kayaking, fishing and air boat rides
- Yoga at Balance in Seagrove or Otium in Inlet beach
- Being a Walton Volunteer Beach Ambassador and Friend of South Walton Sea Turtles
- Live outdoor music venues - some of the best bands play nightly on 30A
- Southern hospitality
Some of her favorite places to eat on the Emerald Coast are:
- Pescado in Rosemary Beach for view, sunset and Sunday brunch with music
- Stinky's and Stinky's Bait Shop - for seafood and super beach casual
- Emeril's Coast Kitchen in Grand Boulevard - bonus when he's cooking in the open kitchen "BAM"
Her number one tip for buyers and sellers is:
Let your agent carry you through the process, using their knowledge and training to minimize the stress of any new real estate venture.