AgentJamie Wrobleski-Hall relocated to Sandestin Beach & Golf Resort, located in Miramar Beach, 15 years ago. Prior to getting her real estate license, Jamie worked at Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club for 13 years as Membership Sales Director & Merchandiser. Jamie is excited to bring many years of sales experience and community network to Sand Dunes Real Estate.
Whether you are looking for a retirement home, investment property or relocating, Jamie offers a personal perspective on the entire process.
Jamie is an avid golfer & tennis player, and is well connected to the community.
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- Into The Mystic-Van Morrison
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow-Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole
- What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
Some of my favorite places to eat on the Emerald Coast are:
- Louis Louis (Santa Rosa Beach)
- Vin'tij (Grand Blvd)
- McGuires (Destin)
My favorite things to eat at these places:
- Penni Chicken - Louis Louis
- Blackend Grouper - Vin'tij
- Cheesecake - McGuires
Some of my favorite places to play on the Emerald Coast are:
- Golf (Burnt Pine)
- Tennis (Sandestin Tennis Club)
- Dune Allen Beach
3 Things People are surprised to find out about me:
- I have a twin brother.
- Traveled to Wales with The 2010 Ryder Cup Team.
- Dave Cowens & Sam Jones from the Boston Celtics taught me how to play basketball.
My 3 Greatest Passions in life are:
- My family
- My friends
- Helping people
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is:
Research, get your questions answered. Don't be afraid to ask questions.