Robert Opey Russ
Broker - Director of Operations & TrainingRobert "Opey" Russ is a licensed Real Estate Instructor and a Licensed Real Estate Broker. We are excited about the knowledge and experience he offers as the Director of Operations & Training.
My resume says I'm a licensed real estate instructor and broker with many years of experience, blah blah blah. Here's who I really am.
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- Carolina On My Mind - James Taylor
- Song for America - Kansas
- 2112 - Rush
Some of my favorite places to eat on the Emerald Coast are:
- Hook'd in Panama City Beach at Pier Park (Gulf Front Grub)
- Louis Louis in Santa Rosa Beach (Eclectic and Fun)
- VKI - in Santa Rosa Beach (Hibachi and Great Sushi)
My favorite things to eat at these places:
- Smoked Tuna Dip at Hook'd - They smoke the fish onsite.
- Blackend Grouper with grit cake and wilted spinach with brown butter sauce at Louis Louis - It will change your life.
- Lobster King Roll at VKI - Crunchy spicy yellowtail & avocado inside, fried lobster on top for only $16.00. The very definition of 'no-brainer'
Some of my favorite places to play on the Emerald Coast are:
- Grayton Beach
- Camping at Topsail
- Any Go Kart Track!
3 Things People are surprised to find out about me:
- I wrote a book about my brother Randy who had Down Syndrome.
- I was in a band that toured the country as an opening act for Adam Ant!
- I can solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute.
My 3 Greatest Passions in life are:
- Cooking for my family and friends.
- Teaching and being a student.
- Helping people realize their dream of living at the Beach like I have.
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is…
Get clear about why you are buying or selling and what your ultimate goal is, then pick an agent that is willing to help you achieve your goals, not just make a commission.