Tory Kirkland is one of the newest Realtors here at Sand Dunes. Prior to getting his real estate license, he already had experience as an real estate investor. Having done several personal deals from the Buyer/Seller side, he will be able to put himself in your shoes and understand your perspective on things. He is a problem solver at heart and wants to help you find the property that best suits your needs. As an Engineer he thinks a little differently, but don’t worry he is outgoing and easy to talk to. He wants to bring his design knowledge and passion for efficiency to shape your real estate experience in a way that will leave you ready to relax on the beach when it is done. If you can’t find him showing houses and properties there is a strong chance he is already on the beach. If not there, check the gym, a freshwater spring or the shooting range. Either way, give him a call and let him get to work for you!
If you jump on my Netflix account, you’ll find these shows on my watch again:
- Breaking Bad
Staples of my diet here on the Emerald Coast are:
- Hang Five in Panama City Beach (Best Fish Tacos on the Gulf)
- Phat Crab in Panama City Beach (Craft Pizza and Drinks)
- Thomas Donuts in Panama City Beach (Sweet Tooth satisfied guaranteed)
Some of my favorite places to play on the Emerald Coast are:
- Any of our amazing beaches.
- The fresh water springs the area has to offer.
- Shell Island.
3 Things People are surprised to find out about me:
- I have a Mechanical Engineering degree from Auburn University. WAR EAGLE!
- I once lived in Japan for 2 months.
- I can dive to 60 feet on one breath (with fins of course).
My 3 Greatest Passions in life are:
- Healthy Living.
- Helping people along their life’s journey.
- Traveling and experiencing different cultures.
Separate needs from wants as early as possible.